Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Hi Guys!

Yesterday I wrote a long rant -- and then deleted it, because, after all, who wants to be bummed anyway! It was all boring day-to-day crap anyhow.

Today, however, I am in a great mood. A little tired, but that's my own fault. I stayed up late reading a book. Basically, Cathy and I are constantly trying to improve our writing, so I was looking at a book by a master of romance -- Norah Roberts, to see what I could learn. It was a darned good book too!

I have cuts on the bottom of my feet -- so no walking for exercise this week. The puppy isn't too bummed about it, surprisingly. But then, again, it is close to a 100 degrees outside and exercise doesn't appeal in that kind of weather.

I am working on TOE2 (or TOM -- Touch of Madness). Yesterday I spent most of the day reading Norah and re-reading TOE to get in the right POV. I wrote a little bit, but I wound up deleting almost all of it today because it was going WAY gruesomely into the horror area which is not a good way to start a romance book. I love horror, and there will be more of it later in the book, but better to start out with the nice stuff.

I want this to be a great book, but I'm nervous. Then again, I'm always nervous, so what's new! LOL.


Cie

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Ouchie! Hope your feet feel better soon!

And no worrys about your book. I know it's easier for me to say, but after Touch of Evil I don't doubt you or Cathy's skills at all.

Hope you enjoy the La Nora book and the rest of your day.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I also hope your feet get better soon Cie! Sounds painful.

Have a GREAT day!

:)

Anonymous said...

Cool post, very interesting info about your books.
Jim