Friday, April 14, 2006

Pooped/It's a Book

Getting ready for bed. Edits came back from Cathy, and I went over and accepted or rejected them and forwarded the whole thing on to Anna. Since track changes was being persnickity I sent a tracked version as well as a clean version. Let us hope that it makes the editor happy. :) At any rate, I am glad and happy and think that the changes have helped the book.

Also found out that galleys are on the way for Captive, which will need to be turned around by 4/28. TOM (Little Toe) is due by June 1, and I have to have it to Cathy a bit before that so that she can make edits, so we are definitely in the middle of crunch time. Glad that I am now on full-time writing because I'll need it!

Well, I'm off to bed. So incredibly pooped. But happy. Definitely happy.

Cie

6 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

CONGRATS on getting the book to Anna! Have a GREAT weekend Cie!

:)

Shawn said...

Congrats Cie! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and happy holiday. :D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're busy and things are going well, good to hear. Are you going to the R.T. convention?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me by the way.
Jim

C. T. Adams said...

Hi Guys! Yup, definitely going to RT now because I didn't have to have surgery. :) Will any of you be in that neck of the woods? I'd love to have the chance to meet all of the people who have corresponded with me in the Blog. Maybe even have a BLOG party table in the bar or something. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Someday I'll have to be at one, would be a riot, I'm sure.