Thursday, September 02, 2004

C.T. Adams

Hi folks! This is the first entry of my blog. I've started the blog to give me the opportunity to "chat" with folks and just generally vent about writing in particular and life in general.

As you probably guessed from the above, I'm an author. I co-write books with Cathy L. Clamp. Our first book is a work of historical fiction called Road to Riches: The Great Railroad Race to Aspen. Our second book, Hunter's Moon is coming out on December 12, 2004 with the sequel Moon's Web coming out in 2005. We've got other books written, and/or in the editing process, several short stories banging around, and my co-author has a number of non-fiction articles out there. Hunter's Moon and Moon's Web are paranormal fiction -- paranormal romance. It's tricky calling them "romances" though, because while that's part of the book (because it's a part of most people's lives) it's not even close to the major focus. Most of our books are dark adventures.

ANYWAY, we're very happy and very proud. We've got a great agent, great editor at Tor and a great working relationship. There are bumps, but there are always bumps.

1 comment:

gregwrites said...

Congrats on your success and happiness as a writer! I'm glad to see that professional writers are blogging, too. Tor's a fabulous company, too! Keep at it (and please excuse all the exclamation points--I always love chatting with other pro writers)!

-Greg