Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Early Adopter and Other Info

Hi all!

Found the "Early Adopter" list on Amazon.com. We're still doing well, which is good to know. They'd kind of moved the site for it, so it wasn't as easy to find.

Finally figured out a couple of things that may help with the new story that has been fighting me. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work. I'm also a little bit incommunicado right now so that I *can* get it done. I know I should be able to balance everything like everybody else seems to, but I just can't. When I need to concentrate on something I sometimes have to cut myself off from everybody and be by myself for a bit. A lot of people have a hard time understanding that and feel really rejected, but I can't help it.

Ah well. There are always going to be frictions between people who love each other. The trick is to care enough to work through them. That is the thought for the day. Good relationships are work -- but work that's well worth doing.

Cie

No comments: