Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Whoo Hoo

Whoo Hoo! I'm cheering because yesterday I managed to do the rewrite of the last chapter of Deadly Rapture and get it out to Cathy. She's going to do the final polish and send it back to the agent. I think it's a much better book than when we started, but it fought me every step of the way! Sometimes writing comes easy. Sometimes it just doesn't.

I'm also happy because the marketing thrust for Hunter's Moon is going well. Also, Mind Games was (I think) accepted for the anthology, and I got to do a written "interview" which was so very cool! I'm really hoping that Mind Games will help generate even more interest in Hunter's Moon and the other book length fiction.

Started working on a draft of something new, just to see where it goes. Very dark, very broody piece. I know I need to go back and finish the regular fantasy book I was working on, but thanks to the stint working on Kate my mind is just in a much darker place right now. So, for a week or so while Cathy is editing Kate I'm going to "go with the flow" and work on The Raveners. When she's done, I'll pull off and work with her on Blue Lights, which is officially next in line.

Anyway -- again, WOO HOO. It's always such a relief to get it DONE.

No comments: