Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Friday

Hi Guys!

Yolanda, are you ok? You've written a couple of times about being tired and having tests done. I'm a little worried. If you don't want to talk about it in the comments, drop me a line privately. Please?

Good news -- One of the bigger checks from the publisher is making its way here. Should arrive Monday(ish). (Sing with me folks "Happy days are here again..." or if you prefer "HAllelujah, HAllelujah, hallelujah, HA LE LU JAH! For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth...") Not that I was looking for it or anything. (Grin).

Jim, hope you're Dad's still doing OK. I know you told us, but when is his next surgery due? Is your car running OK?

And folks, nobody ever answered my question WAY back when of what animal/Sazi they thought they'd be. Don't be shy. This inquiring mind wants to know.

Gotta get to work.

Cie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie,
Congrats on the check! That must be very nice. My Dad is doing pretty good, he decided to put off the knee surgery until next year now (he had oral surgery yesterday, it's just not his year I guess). He is starting to work in the garden again and is just trying to enjoy himself now. He is going to that Hollywood Convention with me tomorrow and then tomorrow night we are going to see a show my Sister directed, so that should all be fun. We decided we are doing a Las Vegas trip in December for a few days, so should be a fun time. My Brother is moving to PA next week, so that is a big deal. As far as your Sazi question, I thought I did answer that one a month or so back, but I will answer it again with an updated answer. O.k., I would want to be Tony's werewolf brother (how's that for an answer, ha, ha!). Happy weekend all!
Jimbo

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie and Jim!

Good to hear things are going good with your dad, Jim!

And cool about the cheque Cie.

I've been feeling a little off colour the past few weeks. I'll keep you posted on what the doctor tells me.

As for the Sazi question, I think I would be a tiger! Not only do I love these cats, they're so majestic and gorgeous BUT also very dangerous and loners. I get like that sometimes... the loner bit, not the dangerous bit! LOL ;) I think I'd be a were-tiger... which must explain why I've had a stoyline about a were-tiger circling around in my head for ages!

:)

Hope you both have TERRIFIC weekends...