Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hi Guys

Hi guys, I'm back.

I'm kind of blue right now. (No, I'm not holding my breath). I just had somebody acting all snarky about something because they took my meaning completely wrong. I know it happens. It particularly happens to me. For somebody who works with words as much as I do, you'd think I'd always find the right thing to say. But you get to EDIT the written word. Verbal stuff just doesn't work that way. Since there's some other stuff going on in my life right now too (nothing serious, just... awkward) I feel kinda bad about myself. So I'm posting this "Gee I'm feeling sorry for myself" post before eating a nice lunch, maybe having a little chocolate, and then writing so that I can escape reality for a little bit and feel better.

4 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Oh Cie,

I hope you're feeling a bit better now... I hate to see you feeling sad, when you're such a cheerful person!

Please keep smiling and I hope that you feel better soon...


:)

Anonymous said...

Dear Cie,
Hang in there, sometimes things are rough, I know it's easy to say "cheer up" but just do the best you can and resolve what you can with the person in question and then you'll know you at least tried. Relationships with other people, no matter what kind of relationship they are, be it a friend, a family member, a co-worker, or etc., relationships can be hard, if they are a friend, family member or someone close, it will be o.k., and hey, no feeling bad about yourself, pick that head up and move forward, you have to depend and count on you, everyone fits in a different niche in life, so please don't feel bad, you owe it to yourself not to.
Good cheer and wishes going your way through the internet right now.
Jimbo

David Tellez said...

You know, you really shouldnt use food to supress your feelings. But since you are, I say, go to your local bakery and ask for something with the words "double chocolate fudge" in the title.

Anonymous said...

D.T., now you're making me hungry! Double fudge anything sounds awesome, ha, ha!
Jim