Wednesday, April 20, 2005

HI GUYS

Hi -- hope you're still coming by. It's been a frantic couple of weeks. My health has been a bit iffy, work has been insane, and we're getting ready for the big conference in St. Louis. Then, when I get back James is moving and we're getting ready for that too.

The signing went well! Figarou came by and filmed it, I think Cathy's putting up a link on the website so you can all see it. I, of course, hate the way I look on film, but I ALWAYS hate the way I look in pictures and video, so no big surprise.

Well, I'd love to chat, but back to the insanity!

Cie

4 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie,

Sounds like LIFE is keeping you pretty busy!

Take care and I'll catch up with you later.

David Tellez said...

Cant wait to see the video!

Tell me...was it filmed a la Paris style?

You know all grainy and green?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Yes, I'm still stopping by. Sorry, it's been a crazy couple of weeks for you, sorry about your health issues and work. That's cool about your getting ready for the St. Louis conference. Tell James good luck on the move. Glad the signing went well, I saw the video, very cool.
Jimbo

C. T. Adams said...

Hey D.T.:

Nah, we were all clothed (be grateful, we don't need an indecency arrest) and the camera was of good quality so the video came out nice and clear.