Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Morning

Hi guys!

OK First things first. My son tells me that I may have offended any number of people with the previous post. I didn't mean to. My apologies if I did. I would go on, but then I'd probably just put my foot further in my mouth as is my wont. Let it suffice to say that I believe the world has lost a great man and I believe he's moved on to something better.

Got LOTS accomplished this weekend, which makes me feel a little less bad about myself. The book I'm working on (Catherine) starts after Hunter's Moon, before Moon's Web (but overlaps it so that it ends AFTER Moon's Web). No big deal, right? WELL... not so much. I wound up having to do a time line because I didn't want the full moon to fall on the wrong date based on when it hit in the other two. (which are already in publication) Then there is the old "OK, if Lucas is in Chicago on THIS morning he CAN'T be in Boulder at the same time." I know, doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but it's so EASY to screw up and we SOOOOO don't want to. I mean, we're readers. We both get annoyed when a mistake like that pulls us out of a story we're reading, so we don't want to do that to the folks who are kind enough to pick up what we've written.

Work is INSANE right now, so I have toget back to it. But best wishes to you all. And, again, if I offended anyone, I apologize.

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Cie!

Had a longer, cooler answer but Blogger wouldn't let me post it and it got lost... somewhere...

I understand what you mean about timelines Cie. Sometimes I even forget to mention ANY time, getting too caught up in the book! ;)

Have a GREAT day!