Friday, April 01, 2005

HAPPY WEEKEND

And OH BOY do I need one!

Guys, I'm considering changing this to another site and would like your thoughts. I really like it here, but lately (since they've upgraded, or since my blog has gotten so big, I'm not sure which) it seems to be acting up a lot. Since this is a participation blog, I'd like input as to whether (A) I should leave well enough alone; (B) Move it, and if so (C) where?

This is a 1 week response time (because I won't get to it before then anyway) and because I do LIKE it here....


Cie

3 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

About Blogger.... um... well, I kinda like it here too. It's pretty good and the probs aren't really that often. I mean, there's always LiveJournal but I think that's a paying Blog service and I've seen errors there before too.

I personally think you should stick around with Blogger for a little while longer. See if this posting prob is only temporary or not. It might just be a small glitch for now. But if this "can't post" problem continues for several more weeks, then yeah it just may be time to reconsider.

Hope this helps ya, Cie!

:)

And I too love the interacting with you...

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

This is really strange, I posted something but it doesn't show up as a comment!

I'm testing to see if this works.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Okay... they're both there now - cool!