Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday Again

Hi guys!

Blogger seems to be working well again, so I've decided to stay put.

James is getting ready for his move back to Denver. He's nervous and excited about it. So am I. I will miss him dreadfully, but Denver is is home and while he thinks the small town where I live is OK, there's really no future for him here and he knows it. And, truthfully, we keep such different hours that I will sleep better physically when I have the house to myself again. (As to not sleeping from worrying -- every mother does that. Completely unavoidable).

Complete book plot that has nothing to do with the Sazi is running through my head -- characters and all. I'm going to stop long enough to write a bare bones description so I don't lose it, then back to Catherine. It's coming along nicely (now that I worked out the connections to the other books in my head) and I'm eager to get back to it.

I'm due to go walking with Cathy, so I have to run. Everybody have a great day.

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Cie,

Give my well wishes to James on his move to Denver, okay? I hope the transition is a smooth one and that you don't miss him TOO much... but being a mother myself, I know that you'll miss him terribly. Though it sounds like this is the best step for him.