Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Pursuit of Happiness

I recommend it, highly.

I just deleted a long rant. It was my usual "Play nice and don't pick on other people" rant. I deleted it because, if you read this blog you've read it before. And people who are angry and bitter are not going to change their behaviors just because I say so -- any more than the average teenager.

So, I deleted it in favor of The Pursuit of Happiness.

OK OME OF THE 100 THINGS I AM PURSUING TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY HAPPINESS

Travel -- I want to see (In no particular order):
Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, Europe, Hawaii, another cruise to Grand Cayman, MAYBE the Egyptian pyramids, an African safari, Stonhenge, the city in China with the drum temple (can't remember the name), the Great Wall of China, the remainder of the Berlin Wall, and so many, many more.

Attend Mardi Gras.

(In the future maybe I'll just list one per day.)

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie!

I guess I'll be seeing you sometime in the near future in Sydney, Australia!

COOL!

Have a GREAT weekend... :)