Friday, February 25, 2005

What Am I and Other Stuff

Friday again. Wow. (I know, I say that every week. But I really do mean it. Just add a few immovable deadlines to your schedule and it speeds everything up!)

OK, first thought -- If I was an animal instead of a person I would be: solitary mostly, VERY aggressive when necessary (but not when not), not very big compared to the other guys so I don't LOOK intimidating. Have you guessed yet -- Bobcat or lynx. Probably bobcat, because while the lynx is more solitary, they like the cold (which I SOOOOO don't), and they just aren't as aggressive (they'd be more likely to move if another cat came into their territory, whereas a bobcat has been known to drive a cougar out if they have to). I look like an ordinary housecat (only bigger and sturdier), but I am SOOO not a housecat.

I'm making progress on my "To Do" list. Slowly, but progress nonetheless. It is a cause for celebration in my mind.

Very little time this morning. I may pop back if things are slow at work (but they're not likely to be). SO, just in case - everybody have a great weekend.

Cie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie! Hi Yolanda!
I guessed it a bobcat, that's soooooooo awesome! Ya'll have a great weekend too (Cie, I stuck some Texas talk in there with "ya'll"). Cie, when you say "Friday again" in your Friday posts, I hear ya, I can't believe how fast the time is flying by these days either.
Jimbo