Friday, December 03, 2004

Good News

Just got an e-mail from a friend of mine from back in Denver. (Who was trying to change her life a bit and move to Vegas -- which she did shortly after I got here). ANYWAY, Tami just got an offer on her book, set to come out in August if she accepts. WHOO HOO! She also was saying that she'll be attending the conference in Reno, so I'll run into her there.

I'm so glad. She's such a cool person and was really, truly encouraging when I desperately needed it. Because, in case you hadn't noticed (Hah) I have a little problem with my self esteem sometimes... well, most times... I won't WON'T say all of the time, and you can't make me. (Grin).

In case you haven't guessed, I'm feeling a bit better. Gotta keep up with the vitamin C and rest. Also, I've thought my way to the end of the book (barring disasters), and I think I can make it work if I can get time to write this weekend. After this weekend isn't going to be good because we've got book signings coming up the next two weekends in a row.

Book signings -- HAPPY TIMES.

Cie

No comments: