Sunday, December 12, 2004

Signing and Stuff

Hi! Thanks to the folks who came to the signing. Not too many, but not too few either considering we're really kind of an unknown quantity down here so far.

Worked on getting the office cleaned and organized a bit today. I noticed that I was avoiding the office altogether because I was so po'd about it being dirty and disorganized and not having things the way I need them, so I decided to bite the bullet and get it done. I know people who can work under any conditions. I'm not one of them. So I'm HOPING that getting some of this fixed will make it easier for me to work on the book. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, thanks again. If you missed that signing, we have another one coming up next Saturday at Waldenbooks in the Sunset Mall in San Angelo. Hope people come and we get good sales 'cause they really stocked up on books!


Happy Howlidays to all the werewolf lovers out there.

Cie

No comments: