Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Stuff

Good morning. Just yawning and trying to get moving. Today's going to be busy at the office, so I'm getting this in now. But I'm really QUITE sleepy.

First, THANKS everybody who buys the books. I really hope you like them.

Second, THANKS to my son James who helped me celebrate last night.

Third, on a totally unrelated bit, I just saw the trailer for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I am SOOOOOO looking forward to it now. They got the sense of humor for the trailer dead-on, which shows a great deal of promise for the film itself. I'm not a movie buff, but I think the cast are mostly Brits and not the kind of superstars I'm familiar with, which is cool because then I'll get sucked into the story faster and not have the "Oh, *insert name here* doesn't really work for me as Ford...."

Gotta run.

Cie

No comments: