Saturday, December 18, 2004

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the moral support. (Heck my morals can use all the support they can get. ;) )

Cathy and I did get a chance to talk on the trip. In fact, we're very much on the same page and managed to map out both a plan and almost another complete book plot. VERY cool. Apparently I worry too much over all the wrong things. (Then again, we already knew that).

The signing went really well. (Thanks again Jimbo!). The folks at Waldenbooks were great. If anybody is in the area and needs books, we autographed all the copies they have in stock, so you can get your copy there. OR, if you're not in the area, you can look up Waldenbooks at Sunset Mall in San Angelo, TX on the web version of the telephone book and order a copy by phone. If you already have -- Happy reading. I REALLY hope you like it! If you have any questions about things that aren't spoilers we'll be happy to talk to you about it here or in our "guestbook."

I'm so glad you guys decided to come along for the ride! THANKS!

Cie

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Very cool to hear that the signing went well!

Oh, and also GREAT to hear that Cathy and you are not only on the same page, but came up with an entire book plot! Now that's a damn good trip!

;)

I know what you mean about the worrying, I tend to worry too much too and it plays real havoc with my stomach.

Talk to you later...

Anonymous said...

Glad ther signing went so well! That's great to hear!
Happy Holidays Cie, Cathy and James too!
Jimbo