Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stuff and Nonsense

Hi. Thought I'd drop a quick line. We may know later today (or next week, but I'm HOPING this afternoon) whether or not we make the USA Today bestseller list. If we do I'll post WHOO HOOs immediately.

I have a friend who on her blog lists all these "tests". What kind of dog are you? What classic pinup would you be? Some sort of morality meter, etc. Well I tried a few. I am:

A pit bull Betty Grable who scores 100% on lawful good. (No surprise on the last one since I've worked as a legal secretary for 20 years).

So there you have it. Draw whatever conclusions you want.

Oh, and in case you want to play my favorite psych game, that led to the creation of a lot of the Sazi characters. Try to decide what animal best represents all facets of your personality. Not the animal you WANT to be, but the one you're really like.

No comments: