Friday, March 11, 2005

Guten Friday

Guten Friday folks! I'm SOOOOO glad this week is over. It's been a rough one. And for reasons I can't explain technology has been being a pain in the patootie as well. Yesterday I tried to post, but it SOOOO wasn't happening. Hope y'all missed me. (Grin).

We've gotten more reviews in. Thus far they are all top marks. WHOO HOO!! Most people say they like Moon's Web BETTER than they liked Hunter's Moon.

Not sleeping well this week, so I'm totally pooped. Hope resting up over the weekend will help!

Everybody have a great day!

Cie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie! Hi Cathy! Hi Yolanda!
The blog here is fixed! I couldn't post earlier today, something was wrong, but now it let me post. Happy Friday to everyone! Boy, was this weeka rough one (glad it's over). I am going to a comic convention tomorrow, can't wait! Have a great weekend all!

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Gee, about time! Couldn't post before... anyway, hope you're all heading towards a nice weekend.

Saturday's almost over down here. Not feeling the best today, still went to work though.

See you guys!

Have FUN at the convention Jim. :)

Talk to you soon Cie. Great to hear that the positive feedback keeps coming back for MOON'S WEB. You have no idea how much I want to read it... can't wait. YAY! ;)