Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Stuff and Nonsense

Hi Guys!

Cathy and I had a great meeting at lunch today. Now before I forget, Yo and Jimbo, e-mail me off post. We have a thank you surprise for each of you. We really are grateful to you guys for all your support.

Life is absolutely nuts, but generally in a good way. I can't believe how fast the time is zooming by. So scary, but in a good way (if that makes any sense).

James is preparing for the big jump to either Austin or Denver. It all depends on job prospects. It's very nerve wracking for both of us, but, again, exciting.

I don't really have anything much to say. I'm hoping to take some time to make a stab at drawing. I haven't done any of my art work for a while, but SOMEBODY posted on SOME WEREWOLF BOARD about needing action drawings of werewolves skateboarding and surfing, and... well... I love a challenge...

Anyway -- Hope all is well with you. Take care. Write when you can.

Later.

Cie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie! Hi Cathy! Hi Yolanda!
Cie, what a fun post you just did! O.k., I will email you next as I am dying to know about the surprise, hmmm. I was laughing so hard when I read the "skateboarding" and "surfing" werewolf comment, ha, ha! Cie, I told my Dad you asked again about how he was doing, he thought that was so nice of you. He is doing better, and Thursday will be the first day he leaves the house to do something fun (he's going to my Bennigan's St. Patrick's Day party). I am going to drag him out on Sunday night for my vernal equinox party too. He can't stand for long or walk for long, so it is definitely going to take some time.
Jim

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie!

I agree with Jim... your posts are always FUN, INTERESTING and full of TERRIFIC insight.

You thanked us for our support, but I'd like to THANK YOU for posting not only on a regular basis, but also about so many interesting things.

It's great to hear that you and Cathy had a great meeting. I'm still in awe at how GREAT your writing partnership is.

All the best for the rest of the day Cie!

I've sent you an email too - ;)

---------

Oh Jim, it's good to hear that your father's doing better. And it's wonderful that you're going to take him out.

Hope you have heaps of FUN!

:)

Catcha tomorrow Jim!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone had a great Saint Patrick's Day! I lost count at 34 people at the party I organized last night, it was a riot! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am celebrating the vernal equinox on Sunday (the first offikial day of spring, yea!).
Jimbo

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Jim! Sounds like you had a FUN St. Pat's day - glad to hear it!

:( While you guys celebrate the arrival of spring, we're gearing up for autumn. I don't mind autumn so much, the temperatures drop and it gets cool BUT I dislike winter very much! And my b-day's in the middle of winter - URGH!

Anyway, hope you all have a TERRIFIC weekend.

;)