Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Just a Quick Note

Don't have much time. Have to get things done. But I wanted to say HI! I'd also like to congratulate all of the winners of the PEARLs. Alas, we weren't among them. (Ah well, the competition was REALLY fierce).

Looking forward to a signing this Saturday in San Antonio. Looking forward to the RT Conference in St. Louis and the RWA conference in Reno later in the year. So much going on. So little TIME. I really need to get MOVING on the novel.

Speaking of which... gotta run.

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey!

The main thing is that you guys were nominated, that's an outstanding achievement right there.

Hope the novel's going well for you. I'm revising at the moment...

Wish I was going to Reno, sounds like it's gonna be FUN, FUN, FUN!

See Ya... :)