Monday, March 14, 2005

Hi Guys!

Happy Monday!

Things are going well here. I got some stuff done this weekend, got a little rest. Feel pretty good today.

Good news for the day is that Moon's Web is ranking high on Amazon. We're hoping to hit that important "Early Adopter" list again.

I'm sending a copy of a pre-arc on Moon's Web to my Mom, along with the hardback book club copy of the book. I think it'll make her happy.

Cathy and I are working out our plans for conferences and events. It's tricky. This is my first year at my job here in Brady and I only get so much time off. BUT, the writing stuff is hugely important. We'll just have to see.

Gotta run! Have a great day!

Cie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie, Cathy and Yolanda! Hope you all had god weekends, I had a great one, lots of fun! Hey, Monday is almost over already, yea!
Jim

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey guys!

What's going on with this place? I tried to post earlier but it wouldn't let me... this has been happening a lot lately - :(

Anyway!

Glad to see that you all had productive weekends. Mine was full of work and family time, so that was great (the family time, I mean!) But since I've only got 2 weeks to go at my 'horrid' job, I'm not minding working at the moment. It's funny that, huh?

Well, it's nice to see you got a chance to do some more things Cie. Seems like you're having very productive weekends. That's GREAT!

So I hope that you all have a great week and I'm really bummed that I won't be able to attend all the wonderful events that you and Cathy will be appearing in. Definitely upset about that - :(

Anyway, I'll catch up with you later!

See Ya.

Anonymous said...

Yolanda,
Yes, the posting function of the blogger is acting up for me too, so it's not your computer, not sure what's happening.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Yolanda,
Yes, the posting function of the blogger is acting up for me too, so it's not your computer, not sure what's happening.
Jim