Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tough Morning

Tough morning. Nothing huge, just the everyday kind of stuff that occasionally falls down on you like the stuff from the top shelf of an overstuffed closet: errands, housework, and general all-round life crap that doesn't do itself. I've been putting off a lot of things because I've been so tired and it all (well, most of it) conspired to get even with me while I was trying to get ready for work this morning. I triumphed, but not without a fair level of aggravation. I'd still be wrestling with it if I hadn't decided to get up early to work on the book.

Anyway, work looks like it'll be OK today, so that's good. Maybe I can get my act together. You never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cie,
Busy day today, nothing super exciting except that I finished the planning of the St. Pat's party I organized for next week.
Jimbo

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey guys!

Sorry to hear you had a tough morning, but hopefully the rest of the day will be better for you.

:)

Catch you guys later!